Applications Engineer for France & BeLux (m/f/x)
HAIMER France - BeLux Sarl
In your position you are responsible for the whole product line of HAIMER products, specialized in machine installations. After an intensive introductory training by our experienced colleagues you will also do customer trainings, pre and after sales support and presentations at exhibitions. Furthermore, this position requires answering technical sales calls, providing technical customer service on the phone as well as in the field, machine installations at customers, sales and technical support.
Location: Home office in central / northern France or Belgium
- Completed technical education, ideally with further education in the field of mechanical engineering
- First technical expertise
- Knowledge in the machine tool and cutting tool industry would be an asset
- Experience in customer service on the phone and direct preferable
- The ability to work independently and customer service orientation
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluent in English written and verbal
- Detail oriented, well-organized, and a good team player
- Openness to high volume travel throughout France / BeLux
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) in English language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.