General Manager UK (m/f/x)
Haimer UK Ltd
Your main task is lead our British subsidiary in Burnley and our team of dynamic and motivated professionals for ensuring regular communication of business performance against objectives. You are responsible for all British business operations including overall sales results against targets for UK. Furthermore you will sell our complex, advice-intensive products and serve our qualified high-end clients.
We offer a demanding position with high responsibility, a performance-oriented compensation, and support from a worldwide leader in the Milling industry.
Location: Near Burnley
- Completed technical education, ideally with further formation in the field of technical engineering
- Profound expertise with main focus on machine tool industry
- Experience and success in technical sales
- The ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mind-set and customer service orientation
- Managerial responsibility
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills and a self-confident manner at the customer
- Native speaker English, German skills would be considered a plus
- Willingness to high volume travel
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) in English language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.