Junior Technical Salesman South Lombardy - Italy (m/f/x)
HAIMER Italia Srl.
Your main task is to sell our complex, advice-intensive products and to serve our qualified high-end clients. Furthermore your duties will include answering technical sales calls and providing technical customer service on the phone and through emails. Machine installations and trainings at customers, customer visits and exhibitions require flexibility and willingness to travel throughout Italy. After a short period of training with support by one of our experienced colleagues, you are responsible for your own independent territory with a high turnover potential.
We offer a demanding position with high responsibility, a performance-oriented compensation and a company car that can be used privately.
Location: Home office in South Lombardy, Italy
- Preferably graduate technical engineer or technical diploma completed
- Knowledge in the machine tool and cutting tool industry is beneficial
- Skilled at advising customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations if products, equipment and services
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service and sales skills
- Fluent in English written and verbal
- Able to work independently
- Proficiency in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, well-organized and a good team player
- Openness to high volume travel throughout Italy
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) in English language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.